2 Disney's 2-day Touch Of Magic Tickets
Silver Lake Resort Packages now Feature Disney World's Newest Touch of Magic Tickets!
Share on Facebook
The Disney 2 Day Touch of Magic ticket is a special ticket available only through timeshare offers. 2 Days at any of Disney's 4 major themeparks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom) NO HOPPING plus 1 Option to any of Disney's 4 smaller parks (Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Wide World of Sports, Disney Quest).
Receive 2 tickets with this timeshare deal. You may add additional tickets below.
See Below to Upgrade to a 3-Day or 4-Day Touch of Magic Package!
Our Exclusive Offer - Add Disney Hopper Option!
2 Day, 3 Day & 4 Day Disney Hopper Packages - Effective June 10, 2011; you may now add the Disney Hopper Option to your 2 ,3 or 4 Day Touch of Magic ticket package! It is only 60 dollars per ticket! Again, only available at the Silver Lake Resort's Gifting Desk.
Silver Lake Resort - Orlando Timeshare Vacation Package - Qualifications
Provision of offer: There is no cost or obligation to purchase anything. No one is excluded from the tour or resort ownership; however, the following requirements must be met in order to receive a gift.
FOR I.D. PURPOSES, please bring your valid photo I.D. and a Major Credit Card.
- Be married or a co-habitating couple from all but these listed countries
(must meet the other qualifications): Bolivia, Guatemal, India, Uruguay
& Venezuela & have a combined Gross Annual Income of at least 70,000 dollars;
- Be between 25 and 68 years of age;
- Have not participated in a Silver Lake resort sales presentation within the past 18 months;
- Bring, as proof of ID, one picture ID verifying residence at the same address, and one major credit card (American Express/MasterCard/Visa/Discover) Debit or ATM cards are not accepted;
- Both parties attending the sales presentation must understand, read and speak fluent English or Spanish without the benefit of an interpreter; and
- If you and your spouse or cohabiting partner (if applicable) are eligible for the incentive, then both of you must attend and complete the entire presentation on vacation ownership. Our
presentation is designed to last for approximately 90 minutes; however, under certain circumstances it could last longer.
- This vacation package is non-refundable. Failure to meet these requirements or complete our presentation will result in your credit card being charged the full retail rate of the resort (at
the time of your stay) and the retail amount of any other incentive(s) you have received.
- Residents of Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, Volusia, Miami, Dade & Broward Counties are not eligible for the promotion. Silver Lake Resort owners are not eligible for the promotion.
- No more than one family. (no families or friends travelling together with the same promotion).
- These states do not qualify for the promotion; for Silver Lake is not registered there. Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North & South Dakota.
- You must not already be staying at: another timeshare, family nor friend's home, and no campers!
Policies Regarding Vacation Packages
Ticket packages are refundable with a 79 dollar administrative fee
plus 10% re-stocking fee and they are good for a period of 1 year from
time of booking. If you need to change the dates of arrival we can do
this without a fee.
If you cancel 72 hours before your check-in, the above applies plus
a 79 dollar one-night fee. Changing check-in date 72 hours before
check-in to a later date, the 79 dollar one-night fee applies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Participants in the promotion who do not meet the qualifications for the resort tour promotion, including those who fail to attend the sales presentation; will have charged to their credit or check card minimum of 250 dollar per night up to 375 dollar per night for a 2 bedroom or a minimum of 200 dollar per night up to 300 dollar a night for 1 bedroom accommodations, plus all applicable taxes and the actual cost of any additional gifts awarded, less any payment made by the participant.
Policies Regarding No-Shows
Participants with confirmed reservations who fail to check into their reserved accommodations on the first reserved date or who fail to reschedule their reservations within 72 hours of their reserved date, will forfeit the package purchase price. By making a reservation in response to this promotion, you are agreeing to this policy.
Failure to complete the sales presentation will result in a charge of 200 dollars.