staySky Vacation Club Timeshare Tour Qualifications
Provision of offer: There is no cost or obligation to purchase
anything. No one is excluded from the tour or resort ownership;
however, the following requirements must be met in order to receive a
FOR I.D. PURPOSES, please bring your valid photo I.D. and a Major Credit Card.
Terms and Conditions
Vacation packages are refundable with a 99 dollar administrative fee
plus 30% re-stocking fee; the packages are good for a period of 1 year from
time of booking. If you need to change the dates of arrival we can do
this without a fee.
Disney World Property Hotels: Due to being in very high-demand, all sales for these hotels are final with a 1 year open end.
staySky Vacation Club - Orlando Timeshare Tour Qualifications
Provision of offer: There is no cost or obligation to purchase anything. No one is excluded from the tour or resort ownership; however, the following requirements must be met in order to receive a gift.
- Guest must attend a courteous and approximately 90 to 120 minute resort sales presentation of staySky Vacation Club.
- Married or Cohabitating couples must be between the ages of 25-72 years of age .
- Guest must have an annual household combined income of 50,000 U.S. dollars.
- Must be employed full time or retired.
- No person visiting the U.S. on a visa or work permit
- Singles over 30 with a major credit card and an annual income of 50,000 U.S. dollars
- Must not have toured any staySky property within the past 12 months.
- Participants must bring two forms of ID for check-in and the presentation: 1) A valid Driver's License, State Issued ID, Military ID or Passport and...... 2) Show a Major Bank Issued Credit Card for ID purposes only (Amex-Discover-Visa-Master Card)..
- A Prepaid Credit Card or Debit/Check Card Is Not A Credit Card But Can Be Used To Pay For Package and/or Incidentals.
- If Married or Cohabitating, Both Partners must attend the sales presentation together.
- Co-Habitating couples must provide proof of same address and living together.
- All participants must be able to speak & understand fluent English or Spanish.
- Must not be scheduled for any other tour in the Orlando area.
- No person may be in bankruptcy nor filed in the past 7 years nor mortgate modification nor debt forgiveness.
- Employees or family members or agents of Marketer, Disney, Universal, or SeaWorld theme parks, or any timeshare developer, exchange company, travel club or their respective parent and affiliated companies shall not attend Sales Presentations.
- All Tickets Will Be Given After Sales Presentation/Tour.
- The sales presentation will take place on a day during the vacation stay (Except Day of Arrival & the Day of Departure).
- Florida Residents of: Lake, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Brevard and Polk Do Not Qualify
- Sorry, but residents of the following countries/provinces Do Not Qualify: Argentina nor India