Festiva Vacation Club Timeshare Tour Qualifications
Provision of offer: There is no cost or obligation to purchase
anything. No one is excluded from the tour or resort ownership;
however, the following requirements must be met in order to receive a
FOR I.D. PURPOSES, please bring your valid photo I.D. and a Major Credit Card.
Terms and Conditions
Vacation packages are refundable with a 99 dollar administrative fee
plus 30% re-stocking fee; the packages are good for a period of 1 year from
time of booking. If you need to change the dates of arrival we can do
this without a fee.
Disney World Property Hotels: Due to being in very high-demand, all sales for these hotels are final with a 1 year open end.
Festiva Vacation Club - Orlando Timeshare Tour Qualifications
Provision of offer: There is no cost or obligation to purchase anything. No one is excluded from the tour or resort ownership; however, the following requirements must be met in order to receive a gift.
- Debit Card Permitted
- At least one member of the party must be at least 23 years of age.
- All adults must have a valid state issued ID (Driver’s license, State ID card or Passport).
- Singles females are ok (must meet all other qualifications and be 30 y.o.).
- Must tour with spouse/fiancé/significant other/life partner if married/engaged/co-habitating.
- Full-Time Students: Only one allowed per Married or cohabitating couple. No single Full-Time students.
- Must not be scheduled for any other tour in Orlando area.
- Employees, family members, agents or marketer or their respective parent and affiliated companies are not permitted to attend sales presentation.
- All persons must be able to speak, read, write and understand English. Fluent Spanish also permitted.
- Must not have toured same Festiva site in the previous 13 months or any other Festiva site in the previous 6 months;
- No tours permitted from Lake, Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard, Polk or Volusia counties.
- All members of party must attend 120-minute presentation.